Why a True Potential General Investment Account?
- Invest without annual or lifetime limits
- Access your investment without restrictions
You’ll benefit from award-winning Wealth Platform technology that allows you to:
Set a goal for your GIA
Track your GIA towards your goal on a personal client site
Monitor your GIA via our iOS and Android apps
Top-up your GIA from £1 on-the-go with impulseSave®
Invest from just £50
Contact me directly via secure message
In addition, with lower charges, you have the potential for greater returns.
With the True Potential General Investment Account, you pay:
- No initial charge for opening an account
- No dealing charges
- No penalties for withdrawals
- No fee from True Potential Investments for transfers into your GIA
What About Tax benefits?
Unlike an ISA or Pension, there are no tax benefits for investing in a General Investment Account. You pay income tax and capital gains tax in accordance with your personal tax situation.
However, a General Investment Account can be useful if:
- You’ve used up your annual ISA allowance
- You don’t want to lock your money away in a Pension until the age of 55
Your capital is at risk. Investments can fluctuate in value and you may not get back the amount you invest. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. Tax rules can change at any time.
True Potential Investments LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FRN 527444. www.fca.org.uk Registered in England and Wales as a Limited Liability Partnership No. OC356027.